Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The CW & DC's Arrow and The Flash Dream Loot Crate @CW_Arrow @CW_TheFlash @lootcrate

The CW and DC's Arrow and The Flash 
Loot Crate

When Loot Crate contacted me about creating my own Dream Loot Crate, I was really excited to put something together.  My mind automatically went to a crate featuring items from The CW Network's Arrow and The Flash.  My two favorite shows right now in an awesome dream loot crate? - Yes, please!!

Loot Crate will be highlighting crate ideas through social media and may turn one of the ideas into a reality!  One crate that is deemed worthy may become a crate for a future month’s subscription!

Items I would like to see in a loot crate:

1a.  An Arrow-themed hero charm bracelet (silvertone with enamel painted charms):
  • Green Arrow's bow
  • Overwatch's glasses
  • Spartan's helmet
  • Speedy's hood
  • Lance's badge
  • Wild Dog's mask
  • Black Canary statue
OR

1b. A Flash-themed hero charm bracelet (silvertone with enamel painted charms):
  • Flash's symbol
  • Iris' newspaper
  • Vibe's glasses
  • Joe's badge
  • Kid Flash's symbol
  • Caitlin Snow's lab coat
  • H.R.'s fedora

2. Socks from one or both shows.


3. I'm a coffee drinker so an insulated travel mug with the cast of one or both shows.


4. A randomly chosen Funko Pop! vinyl figure from either show.


5. A t-shirt from Arrow or The Flash
(The linked shirt styles are just suggestions)


6. The Flash Funko Mopeez: Hero Plush (I wish there was one for Arrow).


7. I also love ink pens - providing a pen from either show would be great.


8.  An interesting piece for the crate would also be a 4 x 6 or 8 x 10 matted print of the cast from Arrow, The Flash, or both.


Thank you Loot Crate for inviting me to create my Dream Crate.  I had a great time putting together all the things Arrow and The Flash that I would love to see in a crate.  If you like the crate I've created, please let Loot Crate know by sharing this post or letting them know on Twitter, Facebook, or social media.

Loot Crate is a monthly subscription service full of geeky gifts and accessories

No comments: