Monday, October 27, 2014

Entangled Publishing Presents the Get Wicked Blog Hop #Contest #FreeBook #Fun #Halloween


In celebration of Halloween, I'm offering up one Kindle copy of Once Upon A Masquerade by Tamara Hughes ~ or any book published by Entangled Publishing (here's the link to their website http://www.entangledpublishing.com/) priced between $0.99 - $2.99


About Once Upon A Masquerade:

New York City, 1883

A Prince Charming meets his match…
Self-made shipping magnate Christopher Black first spies Rebecca Bailey at a masquerade ball and is captivated by her refreshing naivete and sparkling beauty. She’s a stark contrast to the hollow behavior of the ton and the guile of his former fiancee, but the closer he gets to her secrets, the further she pushes him away.

A Cinderella with a secret…
Rebecca is drawn to the charismatic Christopher from the first, but she cannot risk him discovering that she is really a housemaid impersonating an heiress. Her father’s life depends on it.

A Happily Ever After that could never be…
When Christopher’s investigation of the murder of his best friend leads him straight to Rebecca, he fears his ingenue may be a femme fatale in disguise. Now he must decide if he can trust the woman he’s come to love, or if her secrets will be his downfall.

Book Details:

Title: Once Upon a Masquerade
Author: Tamara Hughes
Genre: Historical Romance
Length: 293 pages
Release Date: February 2014
ISBN: 978-1-62266-451-1
Imprint: Scandalous

My giveaway is pretty easy today:

For a chance to win one Kindle copy of Once Upon A Masquerade by Tamara Hughes ~ or any book published by Entangled Publishing (here's the link to their website http://www.entangledpublishing.com/) priced between $0.99 - $2.99 leave me a comment (nothing spicier than PG-13 please) telling me about your hottest, wickedest, or spiciest Halloween costume.
 Please make sure to include your email address (only so I can contact the winner).

Winner will be chosen from all comments and winner notified via email by the end of this week.

Good Luck!!

13 comments:

Tequila Rose said...

One year, I dressed up as Cruella DeVil, one of my favorite Disney villians

Angie F said...

When I was 18, I was a sexy Christmas elf. Well, I bought the costume, but wore leggings underneath since the dress was so short. :P

Anne said...

As an adult, I've only dressed up once and it was as a doctor in scrubs and a lab coat, so nothing spicy here.

Rebecca Westmoreland said...

I don't really dress up, but 1 yeah I was a sexy cowgirl...my friends said it didn't count cuz it was my "normal clothes" lol

Sapphyria said...

Great answers! My hubby and I are dressing up this year for the first time in the 7 years we've been together. He's going to be the Grim Reaper, I'm going to be a female warlock (if you play World of Warcraft you know there is such a thing), and my stepdaughter is going as kermit.

Reese Monroe said...

Me and my hubby dressed up as Pirates one year. It was totally fun. This year…I'm leaning toward VAMPIRE! :)

Krysykat said...

I was once a sexy Cleopatra, I even had my own hunky slave boy :)

Morganlafey86(at)aol(dot)com

Kim Pinch said...

I have only dressed up a couple of times and it was as a hotdog then a can of coke. Nothing very sexy.

bn100 said...

a witch

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Linda said...

A pink Cat =D
Happy Halloween!
//Linda

amandausen said...

My husband and I both wore horns one year! We were...horny! LOL. No need to enter me in the contest, I just wanted to say hi and be WICKED! Amanda Usen

Natasha said...

My favorite costume was when I was a vampire and had a beautiful dress.
Thanks for the chance to win!
natasha_donohoo_8 at hotmail dot com

Kassiah Faul said...

One year I dressed up as the wicked witch of the west. ;)