Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Join Belinda Boring on The Mystic Wolves Blog Tour Featuring Excerpts & Teasers!



What would you do if a simple errand takes a deadly twist, turning you from cautious prey to dangerous predator?  Someone is trying to send a deadly message to Mason, arranging the deaths of those he loves and it puts the entire pack and Alpha on high alert. Darcy understands the primal instincts driving her beloved Mason's commands. 
With the help of those he sets as protectors, she learns about herself and the things she'll need to help support her Alpha and pack. When events turn dire however, one truth offers her strength - once given, oaths are unbreakable ... even if it means risking it all.

Excerpt:

I peered around Mason’s body and grinned at Daniel. “Hey.”

A look of concern and compassion replaced the previous cockiness. “Hey, sweetheart. You doing okay? You sure did scare us.” That seemed to be the general consensus and I nodded, indicating I was fine.

“Good. I don’t ever want to arrive on a scene and see that again, do you hear me? No more going off by yourself.” Daniel noted the look Mason gave him and chuckled again, “Looks like Our Most Excellent and Noble One has already covered that and moved onto the punishing phase.”

“Is there a reason why you’re still here?” Impatience was beginning to creep into Mason’s voice. I wasn’t helping matters either as I begun to nudge my lips against his neck, placing soft kisses.

“There is, my most Beloved Benefactor.”

I couldn’t help it. Laughter exploded out of my mouth and I threw my head back in mirth.

“What the heck is going on? Liege? Beloved Benefactor? Royal Eminence? Since when do people address you like that, Mason? Or should I say Most Magnificent Master?”

Mason dragged me away from resting on the wall quick enough to swat my behind with his hand. “Enough! Don’t encourage him, Darcy. Daniel has gotten it into his head I’m not being paid enough respect as the Alpha and is trying to instill in the younger pack members the importance of titles. I can’t turn around without someone bowing or spouting off some crazy name. Nothing I’ve done can convince them it’s not necessary. It’s driving me insane.” He puffed out a quick breath in frustration.

“Which is why I will continue,” Daniel interrupted, ducking as another piece of my furniture went flying. Mason rolled his eyes and grinned before turning back to look at his friend.




 Currently FREE On these Ebook Platforms!

     
About the Author

A homesick Aussie living amongst the cactus and mountains of Arizona, Belinda Boring is a self-proclaimed addict of romance and all things swoon worthy. It wasn't long before she began writing, pouring her imagination and creativity into the stories she dreams. Whether urban fantasy, paranormal romance or romance in general, Belinda strives to share great plots with heart and characters that you can't help but connect with. Of course, she wouldn't be Belinda without adding heroes she hopes will curl your toes. Surrounded by a supportive cast of family, friends, and the man she gives her heart and soul to, Belinda is living the good life. Happy reading!        

Tour Schedule:

April 21st

Word to Dreams ( Excerpt/Teaser )

Fiction Dreams ( Interview )

Purpinkroses Book Corner ( Review )

The Passionate Bookworms ( Review )

Dr. Pepper Diva ( Excerpt/ Teaser )

April 22nd

Book Lovin’ Mamas ( Excerpt/Teaser )

The Girl Bookaholic ( Excerpt/Teaser )

Penny For Them ( Review )

Curse Of The Bibliophile ( Review )

Book Flirts ( Review )

April 23rd

Here Is Some Of What I read ( Excerpt/Teaser )

Our Wolves Den ( Excerpt/Teaser )

Sapphyrias Book Reviews ( Excerpt/Teaser )

Booked Every Night ( Interview & Review )

Dr. Ashley Hampton ( Review )

April 24th

Hooker Heels Book Blog ( Excerpt/Teaser )

Viviana, Enchantress of Books ( Interview )

Fabulous and Fun ( Review )

Works Of Fiction ( Review )

April 25th

A Book Addict’s Bookshelves ( Excerpt/Teaser )

Worlds of Words ( Excerpt/Teaser )

Not Just A Reader ( Excerpt/Teaser )

Trulee V’s Spot ( Review )

Amber ( Review )

April 26th

Crazy Beautiful Reviews ( Teaser )

Eskimo Princess Book Reviews ( Teaser )

Rebecca Whited ( Review)

Ms. ME28 ( Review )

Bookaholic Anom ( Review )

April 27th

Deal Sharing Aunt ( Teaser )

Infinite House Of Books ( Interview )

Margay Leah Justice ( Review )

TNT Reviews ( Review )

Little Red’s Book Reviews ( review )

Got Books? Review ( Excerpt/ Teaser )


No comments: