Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Blog Alert!!!!!

Sapphyria's Book Reviews is expanding.....

Well, maybe not expanding so much as separating....

Sapphyria's Book Reviews v.2.0 is entitled Sapphyria's Steamy Book Reviews.

I have decided to keep YA and family friendlier books from books containing sex, an over abundance of violence or naughty language.

You may find the new blog at Sapphyria's Steamy Book Reviews.

All contact information will be the same and I'm not creating another FB page or twitter account (right now anyway).

Saph's Steamy Book Reviews is still under construction but feel free to go and look around.

Thanks!

4 comments:

June M. said...

Well, you now have your first GFC follower....me! LOL

Sapphyria said...

Yay!! Thank you. :)

Tina B said...

Sounds good. Hope it is not too overwhelming for you. I am now a GFC and email follower.

Sapphyria said...

Hi Tina!
I hope it's not either :)